> > Workshop 3
Workshop 3 - Wednesday, June 28 from 9h00 to 12h30
Blockchain and digital value chain: foundations, governance, opportunities
Chaired by Sara TUCCI, CEA/LIST, Jean-Philippe NOMINE, CEA/DAS et Géraud CANET, CEA/LIST
Blockchain technologies have been all the hype for a while and are often considered as the central element of a forthcoming post-Internet digital revolution. The underlying paradigm is however not new and has been a privileged object of study within the distributed computing community for 40 years.
This workshop will explain the technical facets of blockchains, scrutinising their properties and limitations. After setting the theoretical background, we will explore the governance of these distributed networks and their possible relationship to supercomputing centres – such as TGCC. The viewpoint of the main stakeholders of this digital value chain will be highlighted: large industrial companies, SMEs developing high added-value products and services on top of blockchains, and platform developers.
With the participation of :
- TERATEC Forum is strictly reserved for professionals.
- Participation to exhibition, conferences and workshops is free (subject to seats available)
- On line registration is obligatory to attend exhibition, conferences or the workshops.
- The Vigipirate security plan being raised to its highest level, it is mandatory to register online in advance and come with an identity card order to participate in TERATEC Forum.
- The badge is free of charge and give you access to all events TERATEC Forum.
For any other information regarding the workshops, please contact :
Tel : +33 (0)9 70 65 02 10
2, rue de la Piquetterie