> > Workshop 3
Workshop 3 - Wednesday, June 29 from 9:00 to 12:30
Tools and algorithms for Big Data applications
Chaired by Marie-Christine SAWLEY, INTEL
Technologies for Big Data analysis open a whole range of new opportunities in the e-economy and in scientific discovery. The growing capacities of platform analysis makes possible the usage of more and more complex algorithms for tasks such as decision making, routing, machine learning, monitoring and preventive maintenance. However, the sheer data rate, volume or complexity can render the task to develop, extend and exploit these algorithms a fairly difficult task.
Clustering, association learning, similarity matching, neural networks, genetic algorithms, machine learning to cite a few, are essential to exploit rich and complex data. Tools targeting non-mathematician users are in development and will reach out to a growing number of communities who define use cases and extract the economical and societal value.
This workshop will provide concrete examples of such developments and will give an overview of the most advanced algorithmic development targeting Big Data.
- TERATEC Forum is strictly reserved for professionals.
- Participation to exhibition, conferences and workshops is free (subject to seats available)
- On line registration is obligatory to attend exhibition, conferences or the workshops.
- The Vigipirate security plan being raised to its highest level, it is mandatory to register online in advance and come with an identity card order to participate in TERATEC Forum.
- The badge is free of charge and give you access to all events TERATEC Forum.
For any other information regarding the workshops, please contact :
Tel : +33 (0)9 70 65 02 10
2, rue de la Piquetterie